It’s almost the third week of November and the weather has been (oddly) warmer than most years…. Usually, by this time Toronto would be fluctuating between the negative digits or at the most, 0 degrees. But we’re still ranging between 3-16 degrees lately, which also brings me back to reality about how serious global warming is becoming 😦 .
A few of my favourite things this Fall include:
- shopbando Agenda
- Which I bought from Chapter’s last year. It’s so vibrant and cute, every month has a different theme. I just love it! 🙂 .
- Blanket Scarf from Wilfred
- My favourite thing since I got it last year at Aritzia! Huge and warm like a blanket, plus it’s an acceptable cuddle buddy in public 😉 . Blanket scarves keep me super warm. & With the current weather, I can wear my blanket scarf with a light jacket and I’m good to go!
- I’m not sure what the proper name of this scarf was, and I can’t seem to find it online. I think the name was “Wandering Blanket Scarf”, but I could be totally wrong.
- Green tea (like my socks)
- I love green tea and have definitely been sipping more tea now that the weather has been getting slightly colder.
- Cute socks
- Caramel Pumpkin Swirl Candle from Bath and Body Works
- Nothing like pumpkin scents during Fall season!
- November Metropass
- Featuring Honest Ed’s, which has been a Toronto landmark since it opened in 1948, but Honest Ed’s will closed its doors forever at the end of this year 😦 !
Just a mini update from me since I’ve been swamped since the beginning of November with school work… November usually means that assignments and major projects are due since final exams start early December.
I just can’t wait for winter break to arrive!
Till next time, ♥