I might be a little late on this, but it’s never too late… right?
It’s 2/365 of 2017!
Looking back on the highlights of 2016, makes me excited for new ones to come in 2017!
- One year of blogging – I didn’t expect to continue for a year, for more to come!
- Toronto Catering Showcase, which is my first ever major foodie event that I won tickets for! It was so fun and so much yummy food! I definitely had a food coma right after.
- First ever Instagram giveaway with The Gentlemen’s Expo!
- Japan!!! How could I ever forget Japan? Probably one of the biggest trips in my life so far, and to be immersed in a whole different culture and Rilakkuma(s)…
- All the new restaurants and food that I’ve tried this year! Including the Spicy Ramen Challenge, Shiso Tree Cafe and Uncle Tetsu!
My Goals for 2017:
- Be more positive – To complain less and appreciate the small things more often
- Save money – Trying to save money and use stuff that I already have instead of spending on random useless things that I won’t/don’t use!
- Start a bullet journal – Always wanted to do one of these!
- Improve on my languages – Especially my Mother Tongue..
- Travel at least once this year
- Improve my blogging style
- Venture into other parts of the blogging world besides food
- To try at least one new food place every month – Sort of contradicts with saving money, but if I plan my expenses well, maybe it’ll work out…
What are some of your goals for 2017? 🙂 . May 2017 be amazing!
Till next time, ♥
Check out my blog and never miss a post with Bloglovin’!