As I get older, I find that experience trumps materialistic items. I get really analytical and picky when I buy goods now. I rather spend my money doing an event or activity rather than buying clothing or shoes. Experience lasts longer and leaves a stronger memory than buying something. Eventbrite inspired me to create an Experience Bucket List aka a list full of adventures that I would like to achieve in 2017!
Some of the things I’ve experienced last year include my first foodie event (the Toronto Catering Showcase), travelling to Singapore and Japan, hosting my first giveaway on Instagram, first visit to the Royal Ontario Museum, and also my first escape room at Omescape! I definitely had lots of first experiences in 2016.
Pictures don’t seem like it but I was super scared to hold and pet the owls in the owl cafe in Japan – but I faced my fears and did it!
Here’s some of my bucket list activities or experiences that I want to achieve in 2017:
- To face my fears when trying out new activities
- Visit at least one new restaurant every month
- To invest my money more wisely, especially for clothing; to invest in more staple pieces for my wardrobe
- To blog more consistently
- Travel at least once this year (either domestic or overseas)
- To explore more of Toronto or the GTA!
- New spots downtown
- Hiking around the GTA
- Visiting Toronto events like the Taste of Danforth and Toronto’s Christmas Market
If you’re all about creating your own experiences, check out Eventbrite’s online registration page! They have all the tools that you need to plan for family, friends, business or your community.
What are some of your bucket list experiences for 2017? 🙂
Till next time, ♥
Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Eventbrite. All thoughts/opinions are my own.